I have come across few mascaras in several years. For the past year I have been using Lakme products and wanted a change in my beauty regime, so I switched to Maybelline.
When its comes to affordable beauty products, Maybelline rules the drugstore market. There are variety of range to choose from. So, here is a mascara that I purchased recently and been using it for the past few days.
What it claims :
- With exclusive curl-lock formula
- Exclusive Curl-lock formula contains sealing wax to make and keep a fully volumnized Curl from root to tip
- Locks curls for up to 18 hours
- Contact lens safe, ophthalmologist-tested
Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara Waterproof a day time mascara which gives desired definition to your lashes, so it is perfect to wear if you don’t want a dramatic effect.
What I Like :
- It is easy to apply
- The consistency of the formula is good. Its neither too thick nor too dry.
- It quite long lasting as it stays on my lashes for the whole day.
- Apart from giving the curly effect, it lengthens my eye lashes too.
- The packaging is attractive as well as the price.
- The shape of the brush is a little curved so it curls my lashes even without using a lash curler.
- It does not flake or smear.
- Waterproof, as it claims.
What I don’t Like :
- It is very difficult to apply on lower lashes with the curvy brush.
Price : Rs 375
If you are a fan of super dramatic lashes then you may want to find a different product as it does not give that effect. It looks quite natural on the lashes.
After first coat :
After second coat :
If you have used Maybelline Hypercurl Mascara Waterproof, please put a comment down below and share your thoughts