Hii guyzz….How you all are doing ? I know I have been so busy this month with all my exams and stuff but I am finally back .
As you all know , sunny days are here. And I hate summer ,I hate heat , It makes me angry and I don’t know why.
Come summer and we all rush to the nearest cosmetic or medical store to grab that bottle of sunscreen lotion, don’t we?
Lakme Sun Expert SPF 50 PA+++ Ultra Matte Gel :
Say goodbye to sticky sunscreens get a guaranteed 97 percent protection from harmful uv rays in an exciting new gel format. This lightweight gel sunscreen is ideal for Indian weather which tends to get hot and humid. It spreads easily on skin and leaves your skin with an ultra matte feel. In addition, it provides broad spectrum uv protection which means it guards your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. SPF 50 shields up to 97 percent of UVB rays which cause sunburns paplus plus shields up to from UVA rays that cause dark spots, premature ageing and skin darkening the gel is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested and non comedogenic slather some sunscreen on all exposed parts of your body after cleansing and hydrating and before putting on makeup. Walk out of home without the fear of sun damage.
What it claims:
- Non sticky, lightweight gel sunscreen which blocks up to 97 percent harmful sun rays
- Broad spectrum uv protection protects from both UVA and UVB rays
- Prevent sunburn, dark spots, premature ageing and skin darkening
- This is hypoallergenic tested against allergies and non comedogenic does not block pores
- This has been tested by dermatologists
- Suitable for all skin types
- Provides ultra matte after feel
My Experience :
It is non greasy as it claims but It is semi matte and feels a little sticky.
I am giving it a 3 star.
I hope you like the post. I’ll be back soon with another one . Stay tunned…